The Gateway to Vespuccia, the City of Air and Light, Lamplight City - the thriving port city of New Bretagne is a beacon of progress and industrial advancement in the New World. Yet beneath the promises of a shining 19th-century future, the city rests upon foundations of poverty, class struggle, and crime.
For police detective turned private investigator Miles Fordham, Lamplight City's shadowy corners are just part of the territory. But with his former partner constantly speaking to him from beyond the grave, his grip on sanity is slowly loosening. Can Miles find justice for his clients and track down his partner's killer before his entire world comes apart?
Lamplight City is a detective adventure set in an alternate steampunk-ish "Victorian" past.
- Five cases to solve, each with multiple potential suspects, false leads, and lasting consequences.
- Single click interface and no inventory (gather clues in your casebook)
- An entire fictional city with four boroughs to explore, each with their own unique flavor.
- A whopping 640x400 resolution!
- Heavily inspired by the works of Edgar Allan Poe and Charles Dickens.
Navigate the filth and squalor of Cholmondeley, AKA "The Chum."
Investigate the homes of the fabulously wealthy residents of Lyon.
Explore the borough of Gascogne, inspired by New Orleans's French Quarter.
Search for clues in Worcester, the working class part of town.
Attend questionable art gallery openings.
Interrogate suspects and witnesses in a closeup view.
The dead hold just as many secrets as the living.
The residents of Lamplight City make their voices heard.
Admire the weird paintings and tchotchkes of the well-to-do.
Release Date TBD!
Winner of Best Art and Best Writing at IGR Expo 2017!